Ready to make a difference?
We are always looking for great, dedicated talent ready to place their mark on making healthcare better for everyone. Eva has been created to do just that. We desire to place patients at the center of their health and empower doctors to better manage and understand their patients’ stories. If you believe you have what it takes to join our growing team, send us your app and we would love to talk to you.
Current Job Openings
ONLY APPLICANTS ABLE TO WORK ON-SITE IN SOUTHLAKE, TEXAS
Are you a tested, PHP developer looking for an exceptional opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, and to be a part of developing a new frontier in the healthcare market? This is an in-house, contract-to-hire position with the ability to come on the ground level as a leader willing to help cultivate a growing team.
- Package managers like Composer and Phinx
- Test-Driven Development and Software Craftsmanship practices
- MariaDB SQL databases
- Sketch/Invision for all app screen designs and prototyping
- Jira for project management
- 6+ years of Information Technology Development experience
- Experience with deployment (DeployHQ)
- Experience with repositories (Github)
- Cloud experience a plus
- Experience leading a team of 5 or more developers.
- Exposure to Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Software Craftsmanship and delivering high-quality, testable code
- Experience contributing to the whole software design lifecycle
- Excellent analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
- Excellent team player with proven ability to influence and complete tasks on time
- Willing to learn and work in a highly adaptable to a continuously changing environment
- Able to give and receive open, honest feedback and to foster a highly collaborative environment
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, relationship-building skills for team development
- Experience with healthcare integrations (Surescripts, Drummond, id.me) is a plus
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity for leadership growth
- A voice with the app trajectory and future development features
- A fun team
- Flexible work hours
- Some remote work available
- All gear supplied